This Page

has been moved to new address

Sort of a Meta-Post Thing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wildly Exaggerated: Sort of a Meta-Post Thing

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sort of a Meta-Post Thing

That last post is, like, the 3rd time I've attempted to ask the internet why people in cars honk at people walking on sidewalks. The internet STILL won't answer me. Fine. I get it: people who honk at walkers are not internet-savvy. I suspected as much. At least now I know I can call them "rude fucking morons" with impunity, since they can't read.

Today is June 3rd. Not January 6, 2010. I don't know why the blog says every post was added January 6, 2010. It wasn't, and it bothers me that it says that, but I'm WAY too lazy to learn how to fix it. So now you know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home