This Page

has been moved to new address

Mellow Mushroom is My Travel Agent.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wildly Exaggerated: Mellow Mushroom is My Travel Agent.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mellow Mushroom is My Travel Agent.

This year, one of my goals is to do some regional travelling and see more of the Bright Sunny South, land of my forebears and whatnot. I've been keeping a list of places I want to visit: Rome (GA), Columbia (SC), Pigeon Forge (TN)... and I just realized that every single one of those suggestions came from the Mellow Mushroom Facebook Fan Page. Here's what happens:


ME: A lava lamp fireplace?!?! That sounds AWESOME!

(writing on list of places to visit): Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

NEWSPAPER STORY:
32-Year Old Woman Spends Entire Allotment of Vacation Days Eating Pizza In Various Cities Around the Southeast
Atlanta woman wanted to go to London but "it turns out they don't have a Mellow Mushroom yet". 

It's sad enough that I am making travel plans based entirely on the Facebook status updates of a pizza chain, but the kicker is that there are no fewer than THREE perfectly good Mellow Mushroom locations within 5 miles of my home. It seems a bit excessive to plan multiple overnight trips with hotel stays just to visit different ones. And yet, that is totally what I plan to do.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home