This Page

has been moved to new address

What the Elf?!?!? It's Almost Christmas!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wildly Exaggerated: What the Elf?!?!? It's Almost Christmas!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What the Elf?!?!? It's Almost Christmas!

Huh? Oh! Hello there! I didn't hear you come in! Won't you come and take a cozy seat by the roaring fire I've got burning in the hearth?

Yes, it has been a long time, hasn't it? Cup of tea? No? Suit yourself. Entirely too long, really! What have you been up to since we last spoke? Do tell!

Oh wait, no - don't. Because it's my blog and if you want to tell people about your life, then you should get your own blog. I'm just sayin'. RUDE.

What have I been up to? How grudgingly obligatory of you to ask! Well! I wrote the first 50,000 words of the most God-awful schlock anyone's brain has ever vomited up, did a bunch of improv shows, drank some booze, spent way too much money, learned how to use my curling iron, went to a Tori Amos concert, and picked up a cold-y, sinus infection-y thingy that WILL NOT DIE. November 2011 was a big month for me.

And to be honest, December 2011 probably won't be much less eventful, though it will include fewer improv shows. But this does not mean I've given up on the blog! Far from it! It just means I might [STILL] not be able to blog as often as I'd like. In any case, the fact that I am no longer tasked with writing the crappiest "literature" since Atlas Shrugged should help me find more time to come here and talk to you! Don't give up on me yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home