This Page

has been moved to new address

Not Sorry

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wildly Exaggerated: Not Sorry

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not Sorry

Whoops! So it seems like I was all, "I'm really gonna try to get back to blogging three times a week, y'all!"...and then I did, for about 2 weeks...and then I stopped again. That's how it seems. It's not actually an entirely accurate version of what happened.

See, I went on vacation for a week. My plan was to blog from the hotel room periodically. It was an excellent plan, except for 3 problems:
1. No wifi - not even paid wifi - in the hotel. WHAT?!? WHAT CENTURY IS THIS?
2. Every time I sat down, I fell asleep.
3. Phineas & Ferb was on.

As you can see, these were technical difficulties, entirely beyond my control. And now that I'm home, I have to rush right back to work/the theatre/etc. But I will be blogging, dammit. I WILL. And since I've just come back from Disney World (YOU HEARD ME), and since I was there for nearly a full week, and since my brain is not nearly able to focus on anything right now, you should expect that the next few blog posts will be all about vacationing in Disney World. I'm sorry/You're welcome. As an appetizer, here's a list of

10 Things I Learned at Disney World Last Week
1. The name "The American Idol Experience" (emphasis on the word "AMERICAN") is grossly misleading, as you can be the only American citizen competing...and still get your butt kicked.
2. It's totally possible to sink a boat in Pirates of the Caribbean.
3. That thing in "Town Hall" at the Magic Kingdom? Where there's a Mickey line and a Princesses line? THAT'S NOT A SHOW.
4. If you're wearing a skirt, and you're in line for Space Mountain, you're going to regret one or both of those choices very soon.
5. There are a lot of terminally stupid people on this planet. Seriously, Survival of the Fittest is completely off the table now.
6. Never attempt a one-woman iDevice dance party without first setting "Shake to Shuffle" OFF. Otherwise Dolores O'Riordan will start bleating at you right in the middle of Lady Gaga's "Just Dance".
7. Phineas & Ferb is easily one of the Top 5 Best Cartoons of All Time.
8. The following things are not real: "enough time", "enough money", "enough caramel apples", "Disney resort wifi".
9. The following things are real: Caramel Apple Margaritas, Tigger, The Headless Horseman, the moon landing.
10. Howard Jones RULES.

More later! Someday! I hope! If we're lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home