This Page

has been moved to new address

Ch-Ch-Changes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wildly Exaggerated: Ch-Ch-Changes

Monday, March 26, 2012

Ch-Ch-Changes

Good morrow everyone! Today I have some news that may well make regular readers grumbly, so I'm going to take a page from the Corporate America Handbook and SCREAM FEIGNED ENTHUSIASM LOUDER THAN YOUR COLLECTIVE DISAPPROVAL UNTIL YOU'RE TOO TIRED TO FIGHT AND YOU RESIGN YOURSELF TO WHATEVER I WANT! THIS BLOG IS NOT A DEMOCRACY! CORPORATIONS ARE PEOPLE! IF YOU TAX US WE WILL NEVER HIRE ANYONE EVER AGAIN!

What was I talking about? Oh right - so basically, I'm hating Google pretty hard right now. Their new UIs suck, right across the board, and I'm sick of "sending feedback" and never seeing anything fixed cuz they're way too busy trying to figure out how they can profit from owning my entire life. I was in the process of developing a snazzy new fully functional webiary cage for myself anyway, and now Imma step up that process! And THIS blog will soon magically transform…into a snazzy Wordpress blog! OoooooOOOOOH! AaaaaaaaaAAAAAH! HOW EXCITING HOORAY FOR CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN I CAN FORCE ON YOU!

I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to preserve the old posts and comments, but I'll probably tweak the appearance, which might make things go wonky for a bit. And before I can do anything, I have to finish sizing shelf liners and arranging the furniture in my new bit of virtual real estate, so I'll be surprised if this stuff happens in less than a month. I just want to prepare you in advance so you can get all the whining out of your system now and start preparing for The New Blog Order.

I'm hoping to set the current URL to point to the new site so this will impact you somewhere between "very little" and "not at all", but given Google's general tendency to scream "MINE!" and bite anyone who tries to leave, that may or may not be a problem. But whatever happens, don't worry; we'll get through this together.

*big bear hug*

Kimbers

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2012 at 3:40 PM , Anonymous Jana (@jana0926) said...

You won't be disappointed in Wordpress. Google is an asshole.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home