This Page

has been moved to new address

Mid-Week Fun: Playing With My Food

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wildly Exaggerated: Mid-Week Fun: Playing With My Food

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mid-Week Fun: Playing With My Food

Going through the memory card on my camera the other day, I realized I might spend too much time staring at/artfully arranging my food. Like last week, when I was sautéing onions:

Or that time in grad school, when I made the "LSD Mickey Mouse Cake" for my family's Easter party:
This took FOREVER.
Or last month, when I finished my popcorn and noticed that the unpopped kernels had brought me a special, personal message from the Universe.
Awwwwwww. Hooray for food. And also for the fact that it's humpday...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 3, 2011 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

If the last one had also been Mickey Mouse, I would have started to worry. As it is, it looks like you might be in withdrawal from The Happiest Place on Earth (which is not as much fun without a friend).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home